Bleach: the Unkown Tales
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Head Admin

Orihime Inoue

Admin

Kenpachi Zaraki

Moderators

Sylver
Latest topics
» the rules of this site
the rules of this site EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 am by Orihime Inoue

Top posters
Orihime Inoue
the rules of this site I_vote_lcapthe rules of this site I_voting_barthe rules of this site I_vote_rcap 

Affiliates
Naruto: Ninja Wars

the rules of this site

Go down

the rules of this site Empty the rules of this site

Post  Orihime Inoue Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 am

1) No God modding. if you are caught god modding once your character will be sent a warning if you are caught doing a second time you will be banned from this site. I am nice enough to let you slide once so please no god modding

2) I don't care about the language, but if there is a complaint about it I will restrict the language.

3) Respect the members, unless your kicking their ass...lol...otherwise please respect each other.

4) If you are caught cheating at any time you will be kicked off this RPG.

5) please have fun with it.

6) Please don't advertise for other RPG sites here. Mentioning them in passing is fine, but this isn't a webring to different forums, and I've seen how bad it can get when people are allowed to advertise. So, none of that, if you please(we can make exceptions if you want to partner with us.)

7)IMPORTANT

If you don't post at least min. of 5 posts every week then we will watch your account and if you don't post something after 2 weeks we will delete your account. The reason we will do that is to make sure we keep the not active people off the site, but if you post or message one of the admin stating that you will be gone for a few days or something is going on in your life and you wont be able to get on then your account is fine.

Cool You are allowed 1 cannon character and 1 original character. Or 2 original characters. Each character needs its own account so 1 character per a account.
Orihime Inoue
Orihime Inoue
Admin

https://btut.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum